It's easy to get tired of the typical Valentine's Day decorations, so make them your own with unique details! For a recent photo shoot, we made these cute V-Day themed plant decorations that can serve as centerpieces or even gifts. Read below for directions on how to make your own!
What you will need:
-ribbon or strips of burlap
-your choice of small plants
* When picking plants, succulents or any type of cacti usually hold up well and have a unique look. (They also tend to go for under $5 each!)
1. First, make your little paper valentines. Cut out hearts and layer them, write/paint messages, or even add a photo on them as part of a gift.
2. Glue your designs together, and then glue a popsicle stick to the base of each one.
3. Next, cut ribbon or burlap down to size, wrap it around the little pots that your plant will come in, and glue edges to secure.
4. Finally, stick each popsicle stick far enough into the plant for it to stand up straight. Arrange the pots as you like, and that's it!!
This is a super fun and easy way to do some Valentine's Day decorating, regardless of your space or budget!